Something About Us
Creative Advertising is a full-service graphic design and advertising agency that offers a diverse collaboration of experience, skill and talent. We rely on that diversity to offer our clients the best solution to their marketing needs.
Creative Advertising was founded by its President, Fran Ricardo, in 1984. She had a vision for a graphic design firm with a relaxed atmosphere, where clients could feel comfortable while working within their budget and still receive excellent quality. This has made Creative Advertising the go-to agency for many University of Florida groups and organizations, as well as many local businesses.
Our Creative Leadership
Nikki Torok is the Vice President of Creative Services. She started as an intern in 1994 and was offered a position as Graphic Designer in 1995. Nikki graduated in 1996 from the University of Florida with a Bachelor's Degree in Advertising and a minor in Art History. Through experience and talent, she was promoted to Creative Director in the fall of 1998 and to VP of Creative Services in 2007. She approaches each project with enthusiasm and passion because she truly enjoys the challenges that graphic design presents. It is this love of the craft that lends itself to the satisfied clients that keep coming back to Creative Advertising.
Some of Our Clients
University of Florida
- Black Student Union
- College of Engineering
- College of Medicine
- Cuban-American Student Association
- Dominican Student Association
- Hispanic Student Association
- Institute of Black Culture
- Institute of Hispanic-Latino Cultures
- Member Leadership Program
- M.E. Rinker, Sr. School of Construction Management
- Multicultural & Diversity Affairs
- Students Taking Action Against Racism
- Volunteers for International Student Affairs